30th Annual Cowtown Beef Breeder’s Show
Friday, February 5, 2022
Once again it is time to plan for the Cowtown Beef Breeder Show, to be held in Miles City on February 4, 2022.
The Ag Council, of the Miles City Area Chamber of Commerce, is the sponsor of the event. The show offers great exposure of your bulls, and, is well attended.
- Showtime: 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Maximum capacity per pen is 6-yearling bulls
- We will monitor the pens for safety, both for the animals and the audience. If it
becomes apparent that your bulls are causing a safety concern you will be asked to
- Registration fee is $150/per pen, which includes one pen, pine shavings, and 2-meal
vouchers, redeemable toward lunch at several local restaurants.
- Pen locations are chosen by a drawing.
- Pen Location Raffle: Tickets are available, for $10 each entry.
Three will be chosen, with a chance to pick their preferred pen location.
Registration and payment must be made by January 15, 2022, to insure your listing in the Event Guide.
The Cowtown Beef Breeders Show will be the first opportunity of the year to distribute our annual
Event Guide. You may purchase an 8”x 10” ad, in this edition of the Guide, for $100/black and
white, or $200 for color. Approximately 200 Event Guides will be distributed throughout the show.
You can email your ad copy to us, at the email address below, or if need be, Commercial Printing at
the Miles City Star can create it for you. We must have it by January 15, 2022, to be included in the
guide. The Miles City Star can be contacted at (406) 234-0450.
Please send your registration fee to:
Miles City Area Chamber of Commerce
511 Pleasant St Miles City MT 59301