The theme of this year’s Parade & Celebration is ‘Honoring all Heroes’!
The military who serve our country, the politicians who serve our state, the first-responders who serve our city, and the stranger who lends a hand…We are all Heroes in our own way.
- The Entry form is attached, 4th of July Parade Form
return to: 9th Street Nutrition or MC Chamber of Commerce
- Lineup is at the Miles City Academy, at 1411 Leighton Blvd.
- Contact for Parade information: Mark Ahner, at 853-4005. Awards in Riverside Park
11:15am Parade Awards
11:30am Bicycle Awards
11:45am Car Show AwardsIndependence Day Celebration
- All activities in Riverside Park
- Vendors must register: 4th July Vendor Form
- Live Music, BBQ, Games, and tons of fun
- Bring your entire family, and your lawn chairs
- Contact for Park activities: Cliff Sisko 852-3529
*The July 4th Festivities are organized by:
- American Legion and Auxiliary
- Marine Corps League
- VFW and Auxiliary
9:30pm Fireworks Display
Please make a donation to the VFW Fireworks Fund:
VFW Post 1579
PO Box 395 – Miles City, MT 59301