The 2018-2019 Leadership-Miles City Program is now taking applications!
Classes start September 13, 2018
- Identify and motivate emerging leaders
- Acquaint class members with community needs and resources
- Instill a sense of “community” to motivate participants into leadership roles
- Provide skills development training to enhance leadership capabilities
- To the community: A resource of trained and energized leaders ready to serve
- To business: An increased insight into the community and access to community leaders and resources.
- To participants: An increased knowledge, understanding and sensitivity to community issues and personal leadership skills development.
This 8-week Program consists of day-long seminars once a month, usually the 3rd Thursday of each month.
For more information and the application, contact
Miles City Economic Development
1010 Main St—Miles City, MT 59301
(406)234-2705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration must be submitted by August 31, 2018