Custer County Food Bank
Custer County Food Bank, Inc.
Located in the Veteran’s Healthcare Complex
210 S. Winchester – Miles City
**Moving to new location at 13 N. 8th, as of 10/12/2020
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (except holidays)
9:00am – 1:30pm
Eligibility for Food Bank Service:
- Resident of Custer or Prairie County
-Must provide a utility bill, showing name and address
- Photo Identification
- Not exceed income limitations. The income amount increases as the number of persons in your household increases.
- Benefits from programs and services, provided by other agencies, do not effect Food Bank eligibility
Other items to note:
- Eligible persons may apply for coupons to buy fresh produce from the local Farmers Market, each summer.
- Home-grown produce is accepted
The Custer County Food Bank is a Nonprofit group, dependent on community support for its funds. Please consider a donation of funds for volunteer hours. Call 234-3663 for more information.