Range Riders MuseumRange Riders Museum Contact: Bunny & Gary Miller
- The Home of the Bert & Mamie Clark Gun Collection
- Fort Keogh Officers Quarters
- Coach House
- Homestead House
- One-Room School
- Charles Russel Gallery
- And more…
Hours and Season of Operation
Season: April 1-October 31
Hours: 8-5 Daily, April 15th – October 31st.
Cost: $7.50 Adults
$5.00 Seniors over 65
$3 High School and College Students
$1 Grade School students
Our beautiful venues:
- Memorial Hall will seat 300 for a staged concert, or 200 to dine at tables
- “The Yard” -a generous, landscaped space nestled behind Memorial Hall and the log cabins. The Yard is very popular for barbecues, weddings – any outdoor event!
- “The Steeple” -A historic steeple, on the grounds, is the perfect venue for a small outdoor wedding.