The Parlor – Event Venue
One of Miles City’s most popular event venues — The Parlor.
Formerly the Bullis-Graves Memorial Chapel, and conveniently located across the street from Stevenson & Sons at 1806 Main Street in Miles City, the renovated, remodeled, decorated and appointed Grand Parlor is the perfect place for any event. Families, businesses and organizations can host truly memorable occasions in the spacious, yet intimate and historic Grand Parlor. Included in this completely revamped venue is an incomparable list of conveniences and amenities (see below).
The Grand Parlor is now accepting reservations and bookings for receptions, dinners, parties, reunions — gatherings of all types and for all occasions. (Reservation information is located at the bottom of this page – after the photographs.)
Conveniences & Amenities
- Comfortable, roundtable cushion chair seating for as many as 120 adults
- Large kitchen with 3-ovens and 2-sinks for in-house or catering use
- An alcove stage area with optional podium and multi-media presentation access
- Large flat screen TV with Wi-Fi Internet access
- Original antique accents, including magnificent lighting, that lend grace and style to any event
- Available to rent for events
- Please call Tammy, at (406) 232-4457 or visit the site at: The Parlor
Entrance & Reception Area
Dining Room / Hall
Beautiful large kitchen for catering, complete with