Town & Country Club
Created in 1957, the Town and Country Club is a semi-private golf, social, and dining facility. The course, lounge and restaurant are open to the public. Memberships are available. The city and the club are noted for our western hospitality.
- Nine-Hole Golf Course with 18-hole tee box set up
- Motorized and pull carts and club rental
- Full driving, putting, and practice facility
- Lessons, Junior program, Member leagues
- Club House & Pro Shop
- Full Bar and Public Lounge
- Public Restaurant & Dining Facility
- Special Functions
- Memberships available
Weddings & Special Events
The Town and Country Club has one of the finest facilities in the area for meetings, weddings, receptions and functions of all kinds. From four to four hundred, no event is too small or too large for our staff to handle.
- Full Dining Room, seating 300
- Sun Room, seating 60
- Catering – The club’s kitchen prepares a full range of culinary delights from hamburgers to prime rib.
- WiFi, Podium, Microphone, and more
- Dance floor
- Call Robyn to discuss your needs: (406) 234-1600